To Update Your Aadhaar Card Online, follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) at https://uidai.gov.in/.
- Click on the “Update your Aadhaar” link on the homepage.
- Click on the “Proceed to Update” button.
- Enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number and the security code, and click on the “Send OTP” button.
- You will receive an OTP (One-Time Password) on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and click on the “Submit” button.
- Select the field/s you want to update and click on the “Submit Update Request” button.
- You will be redirected to a page where you can upload the supporting documents for the update.
- After uploading the documents, click on the “Submit” button.
- Your update request will be processed and you will be notified of the status via SMS.
Note: To update your Aadhaar card, you will need to have a valid mobile number registered with your Aadhaar account. If you do not have a registered mobile number, you will need to visit a nearby enrollment center to update your Aadhaar card.