To Update Your PAN Card Details online, follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of the Income Tax Department at https://www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/.
- Click on the “Services” tab and select the “Changes or Correction in existing PAN data/Reprint of PAN card (No changes in existing PAN data)” option.
- Click on the “Proceed” button.
- Enter your PAN number and the captcha code, and click on the “Submit” button.
- Select the “Correction of data in PAN card” option and click on the “Proceed” button.
- Enter your personal details such as name, date of birth, and email address.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- You will be redirected to a payment page. Make the payment for the PAN update service.
- After the payment is successful, you will receive a 15-digit acknowledgement number. Keep this number for future reference.
- You will need to print, sign, and send the acknowledgement form along with the supporting documents to the NSDL (National Securities Depository Limited) office.
Note: It may take up to 10-15 days for the PAN update to be processed and the updated PAN card to be dispatched to your registered address.